Certottica is the Italian Institute of Certification of Optical Products. Thanks to its long experience and constant research activity, it is a leader in the issue of certificates of conformity for the CE certification of optical products.
Four areas of intervention are at the base of the innovative concept that Certottica has for safety and quality of the product, and guarantee an all-round service.
By issuing test reports that certify the conformity of the product, we offer companies the 'passport' to place goods that meet the legal requirements on the market.
An adequate technical-scientific preparation, always in line with the needs of the business world, allows to succeed on the market: training is a fundamental tool for every business.
Knowing the standardization activity, with which national and international standards are established, is the basis for monitoring changes in the market and protecting the quality product. The Certottica research team is always present in the Technical Committees that perform this function.
Research and innovation area.
Scientific research is the approach with which we approach the problems of entrepreneurship to find modern and innovative solutions. The research projects that Certottica develops meet the needs of companies.
To ensure professionalism and quality in Certottica services is:
notified in Brussels with identification number 0530 as recognized Certification Institute
authorized by the Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of Labor and Social Security to issue certificates of conformity for the CE certification of eye protection devices and total and partial protection of the face
enrolled in the Register of highly qualified research laboratories with recognition of the Ministry of University and Scientific and Technological Research
accredited by the Veneto Region as a body of continuous training and higher education and certified UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000 for the planning, management and reporting of training courses
affiliated with the Directorate General for Market Harmonization and Consumer Protection of the Ministry of Economic Development, the Customs Agency and ANFAO, to protect consumer health and safety, safeguard companies that operate correctly in the market and carry out a market surveillance activities in the optical sector.
Certottica is also moving towards the Sinal accreditation in order to better guarantee its service and satisfy new requests coming from the market.
- Associazione Nazionale Fabbricanti Articoli Ottici (A.N.F.A.O.)
- Associazione Italiana Ottici (A.I.O.)
- Confederazione Nazionale dell’ Artigianato(A.P.P.I.A./C.N.A.)
- Amministrazione Provinciale di Belluno
- Associazione Industriali Provincia di Belluno
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Belluno
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Padova
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Treviso
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Varese
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Venezia
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Vicenza
- Confederazione di Associazioni di Ottica e di Optometria Italiane (C.O.N.F.A.O.I.)
- Comune di Longarone
- Comunità Montana Cadore Longaronese Zoldano
- Comunità Montana Centro Cadore
- Consorzio B.I.M. Piave di Belluno
- Federazione Regionale Artigianato Veneto (F.R.A.V.)
- Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico Galileo
- Unindustria Treviso
- Veneto Innovazione Holding srl